Collaboration #5: Fabriek x Sipei

Friday 31 October 2014

This month I had the privilege to work with Fabriek, a Singapore-based fashion retailer that is dedicated to bringing us girls stylish and comfortable apparel. I was indeed very pleased with the pieces I received as they were unique and of great quality.

Here are my picks!



My ultimate favourite is this textured Layered Shirt Tail Blouse - I've been wearing it to death because it's so easy to match :)





Next up, the Mesh Layered Shorts in black



And finally... the Cross Collar Blouse which I paired with black pants for a more formal look!
Photos taken by my love Pierre Peh

Click here to shop Fabriek's New Arrivals or check out their Facebook page.

xx
sipei

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© WITXFOLLY All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger